Where To Buy School Fiestada Pizza
School food can sometimes be boring, even if it’s not any better than what’s eaten at home. However, some of the best food available is the school lunch. Various schools around the world have lunch menus with wonderful tastes and flavors, and the trick is finding them. And although they may not be easy to come by, they’re worth finding.
Many people loved school fiestada pizza growing up. There was something about being able to dab it off with a napkin, making it translucent. The taste of this pizza was also very unique, unlike other pizza types. If you miss school fiestada pizza and want to bring your old school memories, this article is for you. Stay tuned.
Where To Buy School Fiestada Pizza
Here are various places where you can buy school fiestada pizza:
Tony’s Fiestada Pizza
This is a longtime favorite among kids, now with a 51% whole grain crust. It is manufactured by Schwan’s, located in the United States. Tony’s fiestada whole grain pizza is about 154 grams per serving and has cornmeal fortified dough topped with a zesty sauce, beef, and a blend of cheeses, making it a delicious southwest-inspired entree.
You can have Tony’s fiestada pizza as it is or with taco-style fixings. One serving of this pizza contains 360 calories, 17 grams of proteins, 14 grams of fat, and minerals and vitamins like sodium, potassium, vitamin A, calcium, and iron.
There are many places where you can buy Tony’s school pizza online. Some of them include Amazon, Schwan’s food service, food service direct, and Instacart, among other big online stores.
Guinthers Fiestada Pizza
Guintehers features Mexican-style fiestada school pizza bursting with great southwest flavor. This pizza is a delicious for an afternoon snack or a weeknight meal. Guintehers school pizza is often topped with beef and a blend of cheese and can be enjoyed on its own or with taco-style fixings on top.
You can also top this pizza with tomatoes, lettuce, and sour cream. Guinther’s fiestada school pizza is available on their official website and costs around $42.99.
Rock Run Bulk Foods
This brand, too, sells school fiestada Mexican pizza topped with ground beef, cheddar, and tomato sauce. Rock Run Bulk Foods sells 1829 Fiestada pizza comprising a pack of 6 at $9.30. Their pizza is pretty affordable, unlike other popular brands. However, they don’t ship, and the items are store pickup only.
How To Make Fiestada Pizza
Fiestada pizza is a taco or Mexican pizza and is one of the few delicious and edible items served at a high school cafeteria, thanks to the spicy enchilada sauce, thin crust, beef, and cheese.
Fiestada pizza is made using dry taco seasoning mix, pizza sauce, beef, cheese, and cumin. To make this pizza, you’ll need a large skillet and cook beef in it for 5-7 minutes. Then mix the pizza sauce, salt, and cumin. Spread the mixture and beef on the pizza dough. Lastly, add cheese and bake for 10-12 minutes, and there you have your fiestada pizza.
Here’s an in-depth procedure for making fiestada pizza at home:
The ingredients used to prepare fiestada pizza are readily available in the market. They include:
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package of dry taco seasoning mix
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup ground beef
- 1 (14 ounces) package of prepared pizza dough
- a pinch salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 11/4 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
Making fiestada pizza is pretty simple, and the process doesn’t take long – 30 minutes. Here are the steps to follow:
- Set your oven to preheat mode at 450 degrees Fahrenheit or 230 degrees Celcius.
- In a large skillet, add ground beef and sprinkle some taco seasoning on it. Let it cook over medium-high flame until it turns brown and crumbly. This should take you 5-7 minutes. Once done, discard the grease left in the skillet after cooking the meat.
- Take your pizza dough and cut it in half. Then flatten each half into a thin crust and place it on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for three minutes, and take it out, ensuring it does not burn. However, don’t turn off the oven.
- Mix pizza sauce, salt, and cumin in a bowl. Spread half of this mixture on each pizza. Sprinkle beef and cheese on top of the mixture.
- Bake again for 10-12 minutes until the cheese melts and the crust turns crunchy.
- Once done, serve hot. You can serve it as it is or add a sprinkle of green onions, sliced jalapeno, cilantro, green onion, plain non-fat yogurt, and a dash of seventeen hot sauce.
Other Types Of Pizza
- BBQ chicken pizza – this type is a classic BBQ chicken pizza with tangy BBQ sauce, chicken, and red onion. The Gouda cheese used in this homemade pizza makes it have a delicious smoky flavor while the cilantro adds a touch of freshness.
- Cheeseless pizza – this pizza type originated from New York. The rate of obesity in New York is high hence many people are cautious of their body weight and calories consumed. For this reason, cheeseless pizza is a great choice in this environment.
- Primavera pizza – primavera pizza is an American chain that’s very popular and tastes delicious. This type of pizza is easy-to-make at home and requires readily available ingredients. You can find many primavera pizza recipes online.
- Broccoli pizza – everyone knows broccoli is a powerful vegetable rich in essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. But who would ever have thought there would be broccoli pizza? Well, broccoli pizza is a healthy, nutritious, and filling variety of pizza.
Pizza is a go-to meal whether in a hurry or at home relaxing with your pet or watching movies. Regarding pizza, there are many different types, and the school fiestada pizza is a favorite among many.
If you feel like devouring school fiestada pizza, you can easily buy it at stores or online. Tony’s fiestada pizza from Schwan’s manufacturers, Guinthers, and Rock Run Bulk Foods are three popular brands selling school fiestada pizza. If buying doesn’t settle well with you, you can prepare them at home using various easy-to-follow online recipes.