Keekaroo vs. Stokke high chairs: Sitting with the whole family during meal times often creates an impressive atmosphere for interaction and great memories. However, to make this a reality, a highchair is essential as it will enable you to raise your children to the dining table level or the same height as anyone else partaking in the meal.
With the various brands of high chairs in the market, it can be a challenging hurdle to decide on the brand to go with. If you’ve already invested in elegant dining decor, or if you expect to have additional children and want to purchase something that will last, the temptation to choose the right high chair might be even greater.
Luckily, there are two popular brands of highchair brands that you can choose from, and that is the Stokke Tripp Trapp and the Keekaroo Height Right. It can be tricky to decide on which of the two brands to go for. However, this paper will give you much-needed insights on which highchair brand to go for.
Keekaroo Vs Stokke: Overview
Keekaroo High Chair Overview
The Keekaroo chair is specially designed with rubberwood, which is both robust and ecologically beneficial. It combines the distinctive aspect of a wooden high chair with easy adjustability and modern styling.
The infant insert seat consists of a soft, squishy material that is impervious to liquids and simple to clean. The Keekaroo includes a hardwood tray with a BPA-free plastic sheet that can be removed for simple cleaning.
Keekaroo Height Right chairs quickly move up or down one inch. Moving on is easier when you have kids. Trainers worked on the Height Right to help kids’ posture and make eating in a high chair more comfy.
Impressive Features of Keekaroo
- As your child grows, the footplates and the seat can be easily adjusted
- The chair has a stylish and a classic look
- Convenient as it can withstand up to 250 pounds
What People Dislike About Keekaroo
- Compared to the plastic chairs, Keekaroo is heavier
- It can be challenging to clean the straps attached to the infant insert
Stokke High Chair Overview
By involving your baby early, Stokke makes meals “the heart of the family”. This high chair fits infants to 300-pound children in multiple combinations.
Tripp Trapp chairs have sturdy wood frames, adjustable foot trays, and beech or oak seats. Modern, quirky, simple. Its 14 colors and nine cushion fabrics match numerous designs.
Stokke has newborn sets for non-sitting babies. Padded Newborn Set reclines in Tripp Trapp chair. Toy hanging and two-position seat. Belts are 5-pointed. Fits 20-pound newborns.
The Baby Set makes the Stokke Tripp Trapp a six-month-old sit-up high chair. Without tools, chair front leg opening and back support attach.
Baby sits buckled. Trays separate Stekke Tripp Trapp high chairs for dragging to the family dining table.
Impressive Aspects of Stokke
- A top-quality high chair that will last and grow with your child
- It comes in a variety of fabric options and color finishes making it easier for you to choose the right chair to match your décor.
- It can also be used by newborns
What People Dislike About Keekaroo
- The expense of add-ons adds up quickly, so you might want to hold on to purchasing the Newborn Set until you know how often you’ll want or need to bring your baby to the table.
Contrast and Comparison Between Keekaroo and Stokke
The Stokke Tripp Trapp and the Keekaroo Height Right have numerous things in common, including:
- Craftly designed with wood
- Minimalist, classic look
- Adjustable footrest and seat
- You can use it by itself with a tray or move it to the dinner table.
- As the kid grows, it can be changed to fit different needs.
- It can support an adult weight of between 250 and 300 pounds
Some important things set the Stokke Tripp Trapp apart from the Keekaroo Height Right:
Stokke Tripp Trapp
- The option for newborn babies may not be ideal as it is challenging for them to sit upright.
- Available in 14 varying paint colors
- No need for stool as it has attachment slides attached to the base
Keekaroo Height Right
- Features a comfortable and a soft infant seat available in six varying colors
- During the initial buy, you can get everything you need for a high chair.
Why go for Keekaroo?
For infants, the Keekaroo Height Right offers a more comfortable seat. Because the Keekaroo has a comfortable seat, it’s an excellent alternative for keeping restless babies safe and engaged while you prepare dinner.
Why go for Stokke?
The Stokke Tripp Trapp is available in a wide range of colors and designs to complement a wide range of home decor styles. Moreover, the Newborn Set allows for the seating of even the tiniest newborns at mealtimes.
The Keekaroo Height Right is an excellent choice if you want a high-end yet classic-looking wooden high chair that will age with your child. You’ll pay more cash upfront than for a plastic chair; however, this chair might last for generations.
If the notion of sharing a meal with your family around the table appeals to you, the Stokke can help you realize your goal from the moment you bring your baby home.
The Stokke Tripp Trapp is an excellent chair that will grow with your kid until maturity, even if you need to acquire add-ons to move it from newborn to baby to child.