If you have sensitive or itchy skin, you definitely need skincare products manufactured with natural ingredients. With the vast array of skincare products on the market, it can be challenging to decide on the skincare product to go for.
Luckily, Aquaphor and Aveeno are the skincare products that you should opt going for because of their wide range of benefits to your skin.
Not only are these skincare products vital in optimizing the beauty and health of your skin. They can also significantly help clear out old skin and give room for younger and smoother skin.
This piece will enlighten you, Aquaphor and Aveeno, to decide which of these two skincare products to go for.
Aquaphor Vs Aveeno: Overview
This baby skincare product features a rapid absorption composition that ensures that the lotion is adequately absorbed into your baby’s skin. The active chemicals in this lotion hydrate your baby’s skin for 24 hours and protect it against chapped, blistered, and cracked skin.
To avoid irritation, the lotion is fragrance-free, non-greasy, and non-comedogenic. Paediatricians have examined and approved this lotion.
Aveeno Baby Lotion contains dimethazone and oats, which are both calming. Let’s take a deeper look at the Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion’s benefits and drawbacks.
Impressive Aspects About Aveeno
- This baby lotion is gentle on the skin.
- Aveeno Baby Lotion contains a fast-absorbing composition that guarantees your baby’s skin fully absorbs the lotion.
- This lotion will keep your baby’s skin moisturized for up to 24 hours.
- This lotion’s active components can protect your baby’s skin from dry, chafed, and flaky skin.
- To avoid irritation, the lotion is fragrance-free.
- This lotion is light and non-greasy.
- Paediatricians have examined and approved this lotion.
- Aveeno Baby Lotion contains dimethazone and oats, which are both calming.
- This lotion is fragrance-free, has no drying alcohols, and won’t clog pores.
- This lotion is allergy-friendly.
- Because of its high emollient content and unique combination of natural oats, this lotion is ideal for newborns with sensitive skin.
What People Dislike About Aveeno Shampoo and Baby Wash
- It is not as natural as it appears to be. Some of the substances aren’t ideal, particularly for a baby product.
- The bottle is not designed to provide a secure grasp for slippery hands.
- A pump-top would be far more convenient to operate and extract the correct quantity.
- Some people prefer skincare products that aren’t perfumed.
Why go for Aveeno Shampoo and Baby Wash?
The lotion has a light, fresh aroma that isn’t overbearing, and it lathers up beautifully to generate interesting bubbles for a youngster to play with. This two-in-one solution cleans from head to toe without depleting the skin of its natural oils, and because newborns don’t sweat or get dirty as much as adults, there’s no need to buy multiple products and expose your kid to even more toxins.
This product is widely recommended by pediatricians. This is owing to the fact that it contains natural oat extract in a solution that is soap-free, paraben-free, and tear-free. It’s easy to wash off and doesn’t leave the baby’s skin feeling tight or dry. Aveeno is also nontoxic, gentle on the skin, and suited for daily use. It may also be used on babies, offering the most delicate body and hair cleansing.
Aquaphor is among the most well-known skincare brands.
Aquaphor products help heal severely dry skin, skin conditions, and wounds. It may be used as a lip gloss, tattoo healing ointment, and moisturizer, among other things.
It includes 45 per cent petrolatum, popularly known as petroleum jelly, one of the most powerful skin moisturizers. It relieves and protects chapped skin. According to experts, Aquaphor is supposed to be put on damp skin to retain moisture. This also creates a barrier between the wound and the outside environment, promoting wound healing.
Aquaphor is a skin protectant applied on dry, cracked, or irritated skin. Mineral oil, lanolin alcohol, ceresin, panthenol, bisabolol, and glycerin are among the ingredients.
It would be best to keep your tattoo moisturized and wrapped for the first several days after getting it. Because of its anti-inflammatory characteristics, Aquaphor is excellent for tattoos.
Impressive Aspects about Aquaphor
- This is a fantastic ointment for really dry skin, specifically if you have excruciatingly dry and cracked skin.
- This is also available in a variety of quantities and sizes, ranging from big to travel sizes. It is quite adaptable.
- It may also be obtained for a cheap and extremely inexpensive price at any drugstore.
- It has the ability to soothe and protect against small burns.
- It keeps your moisture in.
- It works well as a palm or foot mask.
- It may be used to emphasize the body.
What People Dislike About Aquaphor
The biggest issue with this ointment is that it is highly sticky, greasy and oily on the skin, and it will not be completely absorbed due to its strength.
This implies that it will constantly have a highly glossy, greasy look on the skin once applied.
It’s an ointment, so it’s much stronger than a moisturizer, which may be intentional.
Why Go for Aquaphor?
Suppose you have severely uncomfortable, itchy, and cracking skin. This ointment is meant to help with skin repair and healing.
Aquaphor products help heal severely dry skin, skin conditions, and wounds. It may be used as a lip-gloss, tattoo healing ointment, and moisturizers among other things.
The main difference between Aquaphor advanced healing ointment and Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion is that Aveeno is less expensive than Aquaphor. Aquaphor baby wash and shampoo accomplishes two objectives with a single arrow. It’s a two-in-one product that works as a body wash and a hair shampoo. It’s made especially for a baby’s delicate skin. This baby shampoo cleans the baby’s hair and skin gently without drying it out.
Additionally, Aquaphor ointment is ideal for soothing and protecting cracked heels, hands and chapped lips. Because it includes humectant chemicals and is occlusive, Aquaphor is a superior moisturizer. On the other hand, Aveeno lotion is designed to nourish and soothe supple and smoother skin.